Tom Bergeron Says He Was Let Go from ‘Dancing With the Stars’

Tom Bergeron has announced that he will no longer be the host of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars after 15 years with the show.

The 65-year-old comedian and TV host says that he was just informed that he has been let go from the show. He hosted the show from the first season in 2005 through last year’s season 28.

“Just informed @DancingABC will be continuing without me. It’s been an incredible 15 year run and the most unexpected gift of my career. I’m grateful for that and for the lifelong friendships made. That said, now what am I supposed to do with all of these glitter masks?” Tom tweeted on Monday night (July 13).

Tom won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program and he has 10 more nominations for his work on the show.

The first contestant for the upcoming 29th season has already been announced.

Source: Read Full Article