Tyler Gwozdz 911 Call: Woman Frantically Says ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Was Unresponsive In Bathroom

Tyler Gwozdz was unresponsive and locked in a bathroom after a possible heroin overdose, according to the 911 call, obtained by HollywoodLife. Boca Raton police confirmed that they responded to a ‘medical overdose’ involving Tyler, 29, on Jan. 13.

Tyler Gwozdz, a former contestant on ABC’s The Bachelorette, has died of a suspected drug overdose. HollywoodLife obtained the 911 dispatch call, which was placed by an identified female friend of Tyler’s, who found him unresponsive in a locked bathroom at her Florida home. He was 29. — Listen to the official audio in the video above. 

“My friend overdosed and he won’t wake up,” the woman on the call said, to which the 911 dispatcher asked if she can identify if Tyler was breathing at the time. “I don’t know I can’t get in there. He’s in my bathroom,” the woman explained, noting, “He’s not responsive.” The woman frantically admitted that Tyler had possibly OD’d on heroin.

“On Jan. 13, we responded to a medical overdose involving Tyler,” the Boca Raton Police Department told HollywoodLife on January 23. The case is an active ongoing investigation. Boca Raton Police.

The details surrounding the suspected overdose have not been confirmed. There is no date of death at this time. Tyler’s family has not responded to comment any comment requests at this time.

Tyler was a contestant on Hannah Brown‘s season (15) of The Bachelorette in May 2019. He only appeared briefly in two episodes. HollywoodLife has reached out to a representative for Hannah Brown, as well as ABC.

Source: Read Full Article