ARGOS’ new homeware range looks a lot like pieces from upmarket brand Soho Home which counts Meghan Markle among fans.
The Duchess of Sussex is an admirer of the trendy interior company, having been snapped hosting brunch on one of their tea sets back in January.
The 38-year-old is also a member of the exclusive members club, Soho House, which sells homeware under the name Soho Home.
The mum-of-one reportedly held her hen do at Soho Farmhouse, and jetted off to the launch of Soho House Amsterdam with Prince Harry.
And now you can replicate the mum-of-one’s style with Argos’ new autumn / winter range, which is channelling some serious Soho vibes – for a fraction of the price.
The high-street store unveiled its seasonal collection, featuring furniture, rugs, crockery and blankets.
Back to our Tig days…❤️ Thank you Meghan for being the consummate hostess this weekend and still being the #avocadotoast whisperer, YUM! 🤷🏻♂️ 🥑🍞☕️ #foodie #foodiegram
A post shared byDaniel Martin (@danielmartin) on
Some pieces are more than ten times cheaper than their Soho Home equivalent, with a faux sheepskin rug from Argos costing £20, while the pricey version will set you back £120.
If you're still after a new Soho-themed rug, Argos' diamond patterned marl rug comes in at £60, a steal when compared to its £695 doppelganger.
- Shaggy Marl Rug, Argos, £60 – buy now
- Zaveri rug, Soho Home, £695 – buy now
- Small faux sheepskin rug, Argos, £20 – buy now
- Berwyn sheepskin rug, Soho Home, £120 – buy now
While a striped yellow and white throw comes in at £18.75 from Argos, compared to Soho Home’s £130.
And a large square cushion from Soho Home will set you back £80, while a virtually identical one from Argos only costs a bargain £6.
Supersoft Cushion – Flint Grey, Argos, £6 – buy now
- Monroe Large Square Cushion, Silver, Soho Home, £80 – buy now
- Apartment Living Ribbed Knit Throw –Mustard, Argos, £18.75 – buy now
- Warehouse blanket, mustard, Soho Home, £130 – buy now
If you want to push the boat out and transform your home using Soho-inspired pieces, an orange velvet chair from Argos comes in at £449.99, a fraction of the £1,195 cost of the designer double.
If you’re after a sofa rather than an armchair, a grey velvet three-seater from Argos comes in at £549.99, while a nearly identical one from Soho Home will set you back £2,795.
- Chelsea 3 Seater Velvet Sofa – Grey, Argos, £549.99 – buy now
- Chesterfield Loveseat, Soho Home, £2,795 – buy now
- Jackson Velvet Cuddle Chair – Orange, Argos, £449.99 – buy now
- Norton Armchair, Soho Home, £1,195 – buy now
While this aspiring designer transformed her home with filled with marble floors, gold fixtures and ‘millennial pink’ accessories.
Plus people are sharing the incredible home transformations they achieved using just tester pots of paint.
This mum managed an entire kitchen makeover, just using B&M worktops
Source: Read Full Article