WITH bars and pubs open after what seems like forever, you may be ditching boozy nights at home in favour of your favourite drinking spot.
But if you have pre-drinks at home or summer house parties on your mind, then this stylish home bar might be just what you need – and believe it or not, all you need is a baby changing table.
That's right, DIY fanatics are turning a £25 changing table from Ikea into a super stylish drinks trolley – and you'd never even guess it.
YouTube star Miss Kris demonstrated how you can do it for cheap with nothing more than some paint, mirrored tiles and your alcohol of choice.
The Sniglar changing table comes in a light timber shade, meaning it's easy to paint over in your favourite hue – and that's the first thing Miss Kris did.
The lifestyle vlogger chose a stylish black shade, but you can do whatever suits your home interior.
She then lined the shelves with decorative mirror squares, and while hers are from a local store believed to be in the US, you can pick some up from Amazon in the UK for under a tenner.
As for the table, well, that's it – now all you have to do it decorate the bar with your favourite booze and fancy glasses.
To spruce it up a little more, Miss Kris added some white fur and a small wine rack to hold bottles to the lower shelf – but this is completely optional.
- SNIGLAR Changing table, £25 from Ikea – buy here
On the top shelf, Miss Kris added some colour by choosing vibrant alcohol bottles including Bombay Sapphire gin, which instantly brightened up the display.
She also added some bar accessories including a cocktail shaker, straws, some very fancy glasses and some napkins – but this of course depends on what you and your friends like to drink.
Follow Fabulous' Instagram page for the hottest celebrity news, fashion, beauty and real life content @fabulousmag
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Last year’s box sold out in less than 48 hours, so what are you waiting for?
- Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
- Dot for Spots
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Classic Fresh
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Max Out Blue Primer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Shade Crystal Clear
- Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner
- Garnier Micellar Reusable Make-up Removal Eco Pads
- OPI Neo-Pearl Nail Lacquer
- Imbue Curl Empowering Creme Gel
- Hawaiian Tropic Mineral Sun Milk SPF30
- Avon x Lisa Armstrong MATTEiculous Lipstick in shade CB
- PLUS, One month’s free Skin + Me treatment subscription
- Fabulous Beauty Awards 2021 Beauty Box, £28 – buy here
Meanwhile, a savvy dad creates BED out of IKEA shelves saving himself £700 in the process.
Plus how this woman was quoted £450 for a staircase revamp did it by herself for a fraction of the price.
And how this savvy saver who was quoted £500 for new worktops did it herself for £21.
Source: Read Full Article