So how many calories does an hour of martial arts burn?
After Fabio and Amar used a FitBit and MyFitness Pal they were able to measure those calculations.
A person who weighs 80kg can burn around 841 calories, while someone at 59kg can slash 607 calories.
Boxing is also a good form of exercise which burns around 490-354 calories in a 60 minute session.
Here are some other calorie-burning exercises:
1. Circuit training – (80kg) = 650 kcal / (59kg) = 472 kcal
2. Weight Lifting (including Power Lifting and Olympic Lifts) – (80kg) = 489 kcal / (59 kg) = 354 kcal
3. Playing with kids (get ready) – (80 kg) = 286 kcal / (59kg) = 206 kcal
4. Walking the dog – (80kg) = 245 kcal / (59kg) = 177 kcal
5. Sleeping – (80kg) = 73 kcal / (59kg) = 53 kcal
- Weight loss
Source: Read Full Article