Health and beauty retailer Boots is known for its incredible offers.
In the past, the store has slashed prices on a number of must-have items, like No7 products and Revlon sets.
Now for Boxing Day, Boots has launched an incredible half price sale with offers on 1,000 items from hundreds of brands.
Whether you’re looking for a last minute Christmas treat for yourself, or picking up some goods for the New Year, the retailer has got you covered.
This time around, Boots has half price discounts on gift sets, fragrances and electricals, plus savings on Fitbit and premium beauty products.
Marks and Spencer Boxing Day sale: Half price deals now live in stores and online
Tesco Boxing Day deals: Supermarket slashes price of popular Prosecco
Here are the best offers to look out for:
- Soap & Glory Sweet Tin-tations | £30 down from £60
- No7 Protect and Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum 50ml | £17 down from £34
- Ted Baker Ultimate Harmony | £22.50 down from £45
- Fitbit Iconic – Blue-Grey/Silver-Grey | £189.99 down from £219.99
- Harry Potter Trunk | £25 down from £50
- L'Oreal Paris Electric Nights Christmas Eye Giftset | £13.49 down from £26.99
- Lynx Africa Trio Gift Set | £5 down from £10
- No7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Collection | £52 down from £118.60
- BOSS Bottled 100ml Eau de Toilette Gift Set | £45.33 down from £68
- GHOST The Fragrance 30ml Gift Set | £16.66 down from £25
Christmas supermarket opening times 2019: Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Lidl and more
Are you looking for more Boxing Day deals?
Marks and Spencer announced a massive half price sale which is now live online and in stores.
Tesco also slashed prices today after reducing the cost of its Finest Prosecco to less than £7.
The tipple has been described as “clean, classic Prosecco”, with “fruit and floral notes”.
Source: Read Full Article