YOU can get great deals on mattresses and sleep accessories in the current Emma Mattress sale — as well as a further 6% off using our exclusive discount code.
The sale means big discounts on Emma's signature mattresses, including the Original and the Premium, as well as discounts on mattress bundles, bed frames, pillows, duvets, weighted blankets and more.
- Sun readers get an extra 6% off Emma mattresses – click here to head to the Emma website then enter the code 'TheSun' at checkout.
One of the highlights of the sale is The Emma Original mattress, which is one of the UK's most awarded mattresses and the country's best-selling advance foam mattress.
With our exclusive code, the Original double mattress drops from £759 to £360.52; that's 50% off in the sale – then take an extra 6% off the discounted price using our code 'TheSun'.
Our top picks of other mattress deals in the Emma Sale include:
- Emma Double Original Mattress double bundle – including x2 Emma pillows and mattress protector, reduced from £1,086 to £521.28 (52% saving) – buy here
- Emma Original Mattress (double), reduced from £759 to £379.50 (50% savings) – buy here
Plus, check out these discounts on Emma pillows and accessories:
- Emma Premium Microfibre Pillow, reduced from £109 to £54.60 (50% saving) – buy here
- Emma Cloud Duvet (double), reduced from £129 to £64.50 (50% saving) – buy here
- Emma Mattress Protector (double), reduced from £129 to £58.05 (55% saving) – buy here
There are also some great deals to bag if you're after a bed frame:
- Emma Signature Double Bed, reduced from £749 to £359.52 (52% saving) – buy here
- Emma Platform Bed (double), reduced from £349 to £174.50 (50% saving) – buy here
- Simba Original Hybrid Mattress review
- Simba Pro Mattress review
- Best mattress deals this month
- Nectar Mattress review
- Tempur mattress review
The Emma Original claims to help you wake up feeling energised, as your spine, hips and shoulders are perfectly aligned and supported for a good night's sleep.
If you want to find out if the claims stack up, you can read our honest review of the Emma Original mattress.
And to get even more savings on Emma mattresses, accessories and bed frames, sign up for the Emma newsletter to get an extra 6% off.
Unlike traditional memory foam mattresses (and despite its four layers) the Emma Original is breathable and porous, helping you stay cool all night long — even in the summer months.
If that's not enough to sway you, you get a 200-night risk-free trial to test the mattress out, with your money back if you still think it's not quite right for you.
All orders are dispatched within two to three days and delivery is free and contactless.
Source: Read Full Article