LOOKING for a couples’ holiday that won’t break the bank?
You’re in luck – there are lots of budget-friendly options at the moment thanks to the January sales.
Even all-inclusive holidays are coming in at under £300pp.
One of the cheapest options we spotted was for a 7-night stay at the 4* Kleopatra Atlas Hotel in Antalya, on the southern coast of Turkey.
With a departure from London Luton on March 3, you’ll pay just £224pp.
The adults only hotel has a decent sized pool and is within walking distance of the local beach.
Read more on travel deals
TUI Splashworld all-inclusive deals with FREE child places – from £699pp
Pay kids’ prices for adult tickets at Disney and Universal Orlando
Another budget-friendly option is the 4* Riviera Hotel Port El Kantaoui in Tunisia.
The huge beachfront property is just outside of Sousse and has a large pool.
When flying from London Gatwick on March 28, you’ll pay just £237pp.
Here are some of the other deals that you can book right now.
Most read in Beach holidays
Cheap Greek island holidays for 2023 – 7 nights from £172pp
Travelodeal sale has all-inclusive beach holidays from £299pp – including flights
Best last-minute Canary Islands deals from £196pp – including flights
Downing sun cream to fearing guest was dead – my life as Kavos holiday rep
All of these are all inclusive with prices based on two adults sharing, with flights included.
Do make sure you check whether luggage and transfers are included before you book.
- 7 nights at 3* BH Mallorca Resort, Majorca, departing London Gatwick on May 3, from £307pp
- 7 nights at 4* Grand Ideal Premium Hotel, Dalaman, departing Bristol on March 17, from £337pp
- 7 nights at 4* TUI SUNEO Serenity Bay, Bourgas (Bulgaria), departing London Gatwick on May 10, from £407pp
- 7 nights at 4* Valeria Madina Club Resort Marrakech, Marrakech, departing London Heathrow on February 25, from £408pp
- 7 nights at 4* Benalma Hotel Costa Del Sol, Malaga, departing London Gatwick on March 21, from £423pp
We’ve also found the best hotels with waterparks in Greece.
Or how about the best family-friendly hotels in Spain – they all have great TripAdvisor reviews.
You can snap up a last minute Canary Island deal from £196pp.
Source: Read Full Article