STAYCATIONS with a nostalgic music theme are hitting the right note at the moment, as UK party breaks see a boost in bookings.
Music fans can combine their love of 60s, 70s, Soul and Motown tunes with a short break in everything from coastal hotels to historic manor houses – with prices starting from just £189 per person.
GN Holidays & Voyages has reported that bookings for their party breaks hosted at Warner Leisure Hotels have almost doubled since this time last year.
As well as live music entertainment, the three-night breaks include accommodation, breakfast & dinner and even free drinks every night.
Many of the breaks can also be booked with just a £10 per person deposit.
The holiday company also hosts two-night breaks at Heythrop Park Resort, a historic manor house, hotel, spa and golf course set in huge grounds in Chipping Norton, near Oxford.
Details of the breaks are below and you can book here:
- The BIG 60s to Soul & Motown Summer Seaside Festival at Warner Lakeside resort, Hayling Island, Hampshire three night break from July 30 to August 2, 2021 – from £379pp
- The BIG 60s, 70s, Soul & Motown Somerset Festival at Warner Cricket St Thomas resort in Somerset three night break from October 22 to 25, 2021 -from £399pp
- The 60s to Soul & Motown BIG Christmas Party at Warner Bembridge Coast Hotel, Isle of Wight three night break from November 26 to 29, 2021, plus car ferry crossing – from £329pp
- 60s to Motown and Soul Heythrop Park Resort, Chipping Norton, near Oxford two night break from August 1 to 3, 2021 – from £209pp
- Back to the 60s & 70s Festival at Heythrop Park Resort, Chipping Norton, near Oxford two night break from September 26 to 28, 2021 – from £189pp
Those who book can get a full refund if the event is cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Holidays can be booked online and by calling GN Holidays & Voyages on 0330 331 0597, 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and quoting SUN Travel.
The Prime Minister has announced that self-catered holidays can be welcoming guests back again from April 12 – this includes sites such as caravan parks, but only with one household sharing a property.
From June 21, there will be no restrictions on group sizes for holidays.
It's worth noting though, that the dates for coming out of lockdown are not set in stone.
Holidays will only happen on the condition that coronavirus cases continue to fall and vaccines still roll out at pace.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article