A NEW Peppa Pig theme park is opening in Florida next year – with rides, live shows and a water play area.
The first standalone attraction for the family-favourite cartoon pig, day tickets will start from just £22 each.
Opening on February 24, 2022, the new park will be just steps from Legoland Florida, and an hour from Disney World and Universal Orlando.
The park will have six themed rides including:
- Peppa Pig's Balloon Ride – kids will ride in Miss Rabbit's hot air balloon and spin around with views of the park from the carousel
- Daddy Pig's Roller Coaster – ride in Daddy Pig's new red car, while trying to avoid Mr Bull digging up the road
- Grampy Rabbit's Dinosaur Adventure – parents can join kids while riding the dinosaur track, whizzing past volcanos and mountains
- Grandad Dog's Pirate Boat Ride – set sail for Pirate Island on a boat ride and build sandcastles or dig for buried treasure
- Peppa's Pedal Bike Tour – peddle through the mountain and pine woods in the outdoor track
- Mr Bull's High Striker – test your strength with the kid-friendly drop ride after being lifted straight into the sky
Other attractions include an indoor cinema with bean bags and a giant screen to watch Peppa and friends, a fun fair with free games and an interactive outdoor greenhouse playground.
Tricycle trails, treehouses, live shows, a Muddle Puddles waterpark with slides, fountains and splash pads will also be part of the new theme park.
Adults can also use Facebook and Instagram for an extra Augmented Reality Experience to take funny pictures and learn more about the park.
The park said in a statement: "Every corner of the charming new park is crafted with preschoolers in mind, from their first roller coaster rides with their parents and free fair games for the whole family, to an all-terrain course where they will pedal tricycles through a sensory-rich trail and a colorful splash pad that celebrates 'muddy puddles' jumping fun!"
"Through every experience, families will snort, giggle, and create their family’s first theme park memories together with Peppa and her friends."
Tickets start from $30.99 (£22) for day passes, and $109.99 (£80) multi-passes for access to both Peppa Pig Theme Park and Legoland.
While the new park won't have any on-site hotels, guests can stay at one of the three Legoland hotels – Pirate Island Hotel, Legoland Hotel or Beach Retreat.
The UK is home to the only other Peppa Pig attraction at Paultons Park – and it's often voted the best theme park in the UK.
Source: Read Full Article